Chicken & Broccoli Coconut Curry
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 lbs of skinless chicken tenders
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of red curry paste
- 3-4 crowns of broccoli
- 2 leeks or 3-4 green onions
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Cut up the chicken tenders into bite size pieces.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat (preferably in a cast iron skillet).
- Place the chicken in the skillet and cook for about 5-10 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked on both sides.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut up the leeks or green onions and broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Mix the curry paste and coconut milk together in a bowl.
- Add the coconut milk to the skillet with the chicken.
- Add the green onions or leeks, broccoli, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and turmeric to the skillet and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.